The Indie BluePrint EP 4
Time & Location
About the event
It's time for another "Indie Blueprint!" In this month's session, we will be discussing "Release Strategies." We walk through the behind-the-scenes processes, tools, and methods needed for a successful single/ album release.
What we will cover
- Creating content around your project & Branding
- Tools and resources you may need
Plus you will be able to ask questions of your own. We often touch on topics outside of the main ones we set for the day. We usually land on songwriting & recording before the day ends.
Join Love Pulse in an interactive virtual hangout designed for indie artists to come together and share their blueprints. No one path is the same. Discuss what works for you and other like-minded creatives and exchange experiences at this coffee-table-style webinar. The Indie Blueprint will be hosted by Team Love Pulse, featuring special guests TRISHES.
This is a face-to-face networking-style zoom webinar. Come prepared to be seen and share your story. Attendance for this webinar is limited so everyone will have a chance to speak. Our panelists will be discussing how they've managed to make a living while being an independent artists and what strategies have or have not worked best for them. This is an opportunity to learn from your peers and apply new tactics to your approach.
COME CONNECT WITH FELLOW CREATIVES
- Tours across the country
- Performed at SXSW, celebrity parties & fashion shows
- Opened up for acts like Damien Marley, Vic Mensa, K. Flay, and more
- Her one-woman-band features beatboxing, vocal looping, and effects as well as keyboard synth hooks
- Founder of Love Pulse Music
- Earned 6-figures in sales as a top-performing vocalist/songwriter on the Beatstars platform
- Has written for the likes of Fifth Harmony, Keyshia Cole, Phora, Brandy, and Letoya Luckett
- Billboard charting singer/songwriter
- Nominated for a Stellar Award for Rap/HipHop Gospel CD
- Indie Blue Print$27+$0.68 Service fee$27+$0.68 Service fee0$0